Wednesday, September 14, 2016

AWESOME :)

Awesome Conversation between Allah and a Man. Read it and don’t forget to share it with your friends.

Man: Allah, can I ask You a question?

Allah: Sure

Man: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

Allah: What do u mean?

Man: Well, I woke up late

Allah: Yes

Man: My car took forever to start

Allah: Okay

Man: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait

Allah: Huummm

Man: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call

Allah: All right

Man: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn’t work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

Allah: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

Man (humbled): OH

Allah: I didn’t let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Man: (ashamed)

Allah: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn’t want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn’t afford to miss work.

Man (embarrassed): Okay

Allah: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn’t even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Man (softly): I see Allah

Allah: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn’t think you wanted to be in the dark.

Man: I’m Sorry Allah

Allah: Don’t be sorry, just learn to Trust Me…. in All things , the Good & the bad.

Man: I will trust You.

Allah: And don’t doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Man: I won’t Allah. And let me just tell you Allah, Thank You for Everything today.

Allah: You’re welcome. It was just another day being your Allah and I Love looking after u all

Why Do we feel sleepy in Prayer,

But stay awake through a 3 hour movie?

Why are we so bored when we look at the HOLY BOOK,

But find it easy to read other books?

Why is it so easy to ignore a msg about Allah,

Yet we forward the nasty ones?

Why are Prayers getting smaller,

But bars and clubs are expanding?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity,

But very difficult to engage with Allah?

No comments: